SIX STATS… is a bonus feature of Sports Stats ‘on Tapp’
1. Favre‘s teams were 9-30 in regular season games when he threw three of more interceptions in a game. His teams were 0-2 in such games in the playoffs. His teams were 9-0 in playoff games when he did not throw an interception.
2. Favre scored 14 TDs in his career, but only scored twice in a game once. That was on Oct. 8, 1995 in a loss to Dallas. The last TD he scored was December 7, 2008 as the Jets lost to San Francisco. His last Green Bay TD was October 29, 2006 in a win vs. Arizona.
3. He completed 75% or more of his passes in 28 regular season games; his teams were 25-3 in those games (all three losses were with the Packers). He had a 3-0 record in the playoffs when he completed 75% or better of his passes.
4. Favre threw 60 TD passes against the Bears, most in his career. He threw 58 vs. Detroit, 54 vs. the Vikings and 37 against Tampa Bay.
5. Of his 508 TD passes, 265 came at home, 243 on the road. He threw 165 TD passes in the second quarter, 117 in the third quarter, 116 in the fourth quarter, and 108 in the first quarter. He had two overtime TD passes.
6. Favre had his highest QB rating in 2009… 107.2 with Minnesota. His worst? The following season in Minnesota when his QB rating was 69.9.