SIX STATS you might not know about… Aaron Rodgers’ numbers during the Packers current 13-game winning streak
“SIX STATS…” is a bonus feature of Sports Stats ‘on Tapp’ and is published every Friday.
1. Rodgers has completed 304 of 435 passes, a completion rate of 69.8%, in his last 13 games. He has completed 60% or more of his passes in 12 of the 13 games. The lone under 60% game was a 56.7% completion rate versus the Bears in last year’s NFC Championship Game.
2. The Rodgers-led Packers have averaged 31.2 points per game during the streak.
3. Rodgers has had a passer rating of 110 or more in 11 of the 13 contests. The two games under 110 were both against the Chicago Bears: 89.7 in the last regular season game of 2010; 55.4 in the 2010 NFC title game.
4. During the 13-game winning streak Rodgers has thrown 34 touchdown passes and had only six interceptions. He has thrown two or more TDs in 11 of the 13 games; the only games where he threw only one or no TDs were against… you guessed it… the Bears. Four of his six interceptions in these 13 games have come against… you guessed it… the Bears.
5. He has scored four rushing touchdowns in the 13 games. He has rushed 52 times for 176 yards.
6. Rodgers has thrown for over 4,000 yards in the 13 games (4,093 to be exact), an average of about 315 yards per game. He has thrown for 300 or more yards in eight of the 13 games. His lowest number of passing yards during the streak was 180 against the… Philadelphia Eagles in the 2010 Wild Card Game… (thought it was the Bears, didn’t ya?).