Here are some of the numbers that helped define the Packers 30-16 loss to the Dallas Cowboys on October 16.
- The Packers defense allowed 30 points in a game for the 36th time since 2000. The Pack is now 7-29 in those games. When they allowed their opponents to score 30 or more points in a game at Lambeau they are 3-9 since 2000.
- This was the 16th loss by 14 or more points in a contest since 2006. Five of those losses came at home. The last loss by 14 or more points at home was 27-13 to the Philadelphia Eagles on Nov. 10, 2013.
- The Cowboys scored first in the game on Sunday. The Packers are 7-4 at Lambeau Field since 2010 when their opponents score first.
- This was the 15th home game since 2000 where the Packers never led in the game. The last game was on Jan. 3, 2016 against the Vikings when the Pack never led in that 20-13 loss.
- Green Bay allowed three passing TDs. Since 2000 they are 14-9 at home when the opposition scores three or more TD’s via passes.
- The Cowboys had 191 yards rushing in the game. It was the 18th game at home since 2000 that they allowed the opponents to rush for 180 or more yards; the team was 9-8-1 in those games. In all games since 2000, the Pack has allowed opponents to rush for 180 or more yards in 32 games, compiling a 13-18-1 record in those games.
- The team had four turnovers against Dallas. Since 2010 they are 1-3 in games at Lambeau when they have four or more turnovers; they are 4-8 in those games at home since 2000.
- Dallas QB Dak Prescott had a QB Rating of 117.4 in the game. The Packers are now 3-8 since 2010 when the opposing QB has a QB Rating of 115 or above.
- Fellow rookie Ezekiel Elliott rushed for 157 yards for the Cowboys. Green Bay is 4-10 in games since 2000 when the opponents have a player rush for 150 or more yards against the Pack. The Packers have now lost four of their last five games when a player gains 150+ yards rushing against their defense.
- Packers receiver Ty Montgomery had 10 catches for 98 yards in the game. He became the seventh Packers receiver to catch 10 or more passes in a game since 2000. Montgomery had 15 receptions in 2015, his rookie year, and had no receptions in 2016 prior to his 10-reception game last Sunday against the Cowboys.
- The Packers are now 13-8 against the NFC East since 2006, including a 9-3 record at home.
- Green Bay is now 27-10 in mid-afternoon games (3pm start) in the Mike McCarthy era. They are 13-7 since 2012 and have now lost two straight in these mid-afternoon starts.