Here are some of the numbers that helped define the Packers 35-14 win over the Chicago Bears on September 28.
- The Packers have now won three of their last four Thursday night games versus the Bears.
- Davante Adams had a TD reception in the contest. Green Bay is 13-2 in games when Adams scores a TD.
- The Pack scored 14 points in the first quarter. Since 2000, they are 34-4 (.895) in games when they score 14 or more points in the first quarter. They have won 22 straight when they tally 14 or more in the first quarter.
- Green Bay has now won 17 of their last 19 when they get four or more takeaways in a game. They had four against the Bears.
- The Packers held a 14-0 lead after the first quarter. They have now won seven straight when they hold the opposition scoreless in the first quarter. They are 63-8 (.887) when they hold their opponents scoreless at home since 2000.
- Green Bay has won 33 of their last 35 games when they scored 20 or more points before halftime. They held a 21-7 lead at half.
- The Bears missed a field goal attempt in the contest. Green Bay is 12-7 since 2012 in games when the opponents miss at least one field goal attempt.
- Aaron Rodgers had four TD passes in the game, giving him 21 regular season games where he had four or more TD passes. The Pack is 18-3 in those games. The 21 games are tied with Dan Marino for fifth on the all-time list (Peyton Manning tops the list with 35 games with 4+ TD passes in a game). Rodgers also has two playoff games with four or more TD passes; the Packers were 1-1 in those two contests.
- Green Bay had a 28-7 lead going into the fourth quarter. They are now 114-1 in games where they hold a 20-point or larger lead going into the final quarter. The only loss was in 1952.
- Jordy Nelson was on the receiving end of two Rodgers TD passes in the game. Green Bay is now 15-0 in games when Nelson scores two or more TDs in a contest.
- Green Bay scored in each quarter in the game. Since 2000, the Pack is 66-12 (.846) in games when they score in each of the four quarters. They have now won 18 straight when they score in each quarter of a game. Their last loss at home when they scored in each quarter was in 2008 to Dallas.
- Mason Crosby had a relatively quiet evening other than kicking five extra points; he did not attempt a field goal. It was only the 22nd game in his career that he did not attempt a field goal. He has attempted a field goal in 142 of 164 regular season games for the Packers.
- Martellus Bennett had six receptions in the contest. Bennett’s teams are 9-10 when he catches six or more passes in a game.
- Green Bay was held to less than 200 passing yards (169 to be exact). In games since 2000 when the Pack has less than 200 yards passing, they are 44-27 (.619).
- The Pack has now won 19 of their last 20 games when they score 30 or more points. Since 2000, the Packers are second in the league with 102 games with 30 or more points (the Patriots top the list with 117 games). Green Bay is 94-8 (.992) since 2000 when they tally 30 or more points in a game.