Here are some of the numbers that helped define the Packers 30-17 loss to the Detroit Lions on November 6.
- The loss on Monday Night Football gives the Packers a 7-12 (.368 winning percentage) in Monday games since 2005. They are now 5-3 at home in those Monday night games since ’05.
- Detroit QB Matthew Stafford has the most TD passes of any opposing quarterback at Lambeau Field with 17. He is followed by Fran Tarkenton with 12 and Daunte Culpepper with 10.
- Stafford’s 132.4 Passer Rating in the game was his highest at Lambeau.
- The Pack was held scoreless in the first quarter. They are now 21-15 (.583) since 2000 in games at Lambeau when they do not score in the first quarter.
- They were behind 14-3 at half. Since 2000, the team is 3-14 (.176) at home when they are behind by 10 or more points at halftime.
- Green Bay was behind by 14 points, 17-3, going into the fourth quarter. Since 2000, they are 0-12 at home when they are behind by 14 or more points going into the fourth quarter. Their last win when they were behind by 14 points or more going into the fourth quarter at home was in 1992 versus Cincinnati.
- The Lions scored in every quarter of the game. Green Bay is 14-37-1 (.279) since 1970 when the opposition scores in every quarter in a game at Lambeau.
- The Lions had two receivers with 100 yards in the game: Golden Tate, 113, and Marvin Jones, Jr., with 107. It was the fifth time since 2010 that an opponent had two receivers tally 100 or more yards receiving in the same game.
- Detroit did not punt in the game. It was the fifth time since 1970 that a Packers opponent did not have to punt in a contest versus the Packers. Green Bay is now 1-4 in those games.
- Green Bay scored 14 points in the fourth quarter, usually a good sign for the team. They are now 15-4-1 (.775) in games since 2010 when they score 14 or more points in the fourth quarter.
- The Packers did not have a turnover in the games, another stat that is usually a good success indicator for the team. They are now 36-6-1 (.849) in games since 2010 when they do not commit a turnover.
- Green Bay has now lost three straight when the give up 30 or more points in a home game. They are 5-14 (.263) since 2000 when the opposition scores 30 or more points in a game at Lambeau Field.
- The Packers had only 23:05 time of possession in the contest. They are now 5-16 since 2000 in games when they have less than 24 minutes T.O.P.
- Green Bay scored on only three of their nine possessions last night; the Lions scored on six of their eight possessions.