Let’s test your knowledge of the Milwaukee Bucks. How many of these 10 trivia questions can you answer/guess correctly? (Answers appear at the end of the column.)
- Can you name the only three players to have played 600 or more career games with the Bucks?
- Who is the only player to accumulate 2,000 assists and 1,000 steals in a Bucks’ uniform?
- Who had more career offensive rebounds with the Bucks… Sidney Moncrief or Terry Cummings?
- Only one player had 3,000 rebounds and 800 blocked shots as a Milwaukee Buck. Who was this player?
- Who are the only two players to attempt 10,000 or more shots with the Bucks?
- Which player has the most turnovers as a member of the Bucks?
- Can you name the four players who have made 500 or more three-pointers while playing for the Bucks?
- Based on players who attempted 500 or more three-pointers while in a Bucks uniform, which player has the highest career three-point percentage for the franchise?
- Which Milwaukee Bucks player has attempted the most free throws in a career?
- Based on players who attempted 500 or more free throws while in a Bucks uniform, which player has the highest career free throw percentage for the franchise?
- Junior Bridgeman (711), Sidney Moncrief (695) and Bob Dandridge (618)
- Quinn Buckner, 2,391 assists and 1,042 steals.
- Moncrief had 1,393, Cummings had 1,307.
- Alton Lister, 3,062 rebounds, 804 blocked shots.
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar attempted 10,787 shots; Glenn Robinson attempted 10,190 shots with the Bucks.
- Glenn Robinson with 1,786 turnovers.
- Ray Allen (1,051), Michael Redd (1,003), Khris Middleton 563) and Brandon Jennings (554)
- Mike Dunleavy attempted 507 three-pointers in his career with the Bucks and made 41.6% of them.
- Sidney Moncrief, 4,214
- Jack Sikma attempted 1,412 free throws in his career with the Bucks, making 88.4% of them.
Follow Jerry on Twitter @StatsonTapp