PACKERSTATS-Game #6-2018 season
Written and Compiled by Jerry Tapp
Here are some of the numbers that helped define the Packers 33-30 win over the San Francisco 49ers on October 15.
- The Packers have now won six straight against the NFC West at home and are 16-3 since 2000 versus the NFC West at Lambeau Field.
- Green Bay is now 8-9 on Monday Night games in the Mike McCarthy era (since 2006).
- The Pack has a bye next week; the win versus the 49ers gives the team an 8-5 record in games prior to the bye week during McCarthy’s tenure as head coach.
- Aaron Rodgers Passer Rating in the game was 100.4. He has a career Passer Rating of 107.9 in October games, the highest of any month in his career.
- With the win, Rodgers is now .500 in games on Monday night (8-8).
- Rodgers is now 16-5 in games against the NFC West in his career, a .762 winning percentage.
- The 49ers scored first in the game. The Packers are 5-6 in games at Lambeau when their opponents score first in the contest.
- Green Bay scored on their first possession for the first time this season.
- The Packers tallied 17 points in the first quarter. They are 10-1 in the Super Bowl era (since 1966) in games at Lambeau when they score 17 or more points in the first quarter.
- San Francisco scored 14 points in the first quarter. Green Bay is now 5-5 in the Super Bowl era in games at Lambeau when the opposition scores 14 or more points in the first quarter.
- The Green Bay defense had three takeaways in the game. The team has now won 21 games straight when they have three or more takeaways. They are 43-2 since 2000 in games where they have three or more takeaways.
- The Packers were behind 24-20 at halftime. They are now 11-20-1 in games at Lambeau Field since 2006 when they are behind at halftime.
- With four field goals and three extra points, Mason Crosby had 15 points in the game. Green Bay is 18-0-1 in games when Crosby has 13 or more points in the contest. The team is now 12-0-1 in games when Crosby makes four or more field goals in a game.
- The Pack was behind 27-23 going into the fourth quarter. With the win, the Packers are now 20-19-1 at home since 2006 when they enter the fourth quarter behind in the game.
- Rodgers had 425 yards passing for the second game in a row (he had 442 yards passing on Octo. 7 versus the Lions). It was the first time in his career that he had 400 or more yards passing in two consecutive games.
- Green Bay had three receivers with 100 or more yards receiving: Devante Adams (132), Jimmy Graham (104) and Marquez Valdes-Scantling (103). It was the first game since 1980 that three Packers had three receivers with 100 or more yards receiving. That happened on October 12, 1980 when Eddie Lee Ivery (128), Paul Coffman (109) and Aundra Thompson (102) reached the milestone.
- This was only the ninth win since 2010 for the Packers in a game where they gave up 30 or more points. They are 9-25 since 2010 in games when they allow the opponents to score 30 or more points.
- Green Bay had 521 total yards for the second consecutive game. It was only the second time in team history that they had 500 or more total yards in consecutive games. It last happened in 1983.