PACKERSTATS-Game #11-2018 season
Written and Compiled by Jerry Tapp
Here are some of the numbers that helped define the Packers 24-17 loss to the Minnesota Vikings on November 25.
- The Packers are now 16-10 (.615) in road games against their division opponents (Bears, Lions, Vikings) since 2010.
- Green Bay is 16-9-2 against the Vikings (regular season and playoff contests) in the Mike McCarthy era, but they are 1-5-1 in the last seven games against the Vikes.
- The Packers have held the Vikings to less than 30 points in 11 straight games.
- Davante Adams has now scored a TD in eight of the 11 games played this season. It was the 29th game of his career that he scored a TD, placing him 13th in that stat for the team all-time. Randall Cobb and Paul Coffman are tied for 11th on the list with TD receptions in 32 games for the Pack. Boyd Dowler is 10th with 34 games. Leading the team is Donald Driver with a TD reception in 57 games with the Packers.
- The Packers scored first in the game and are now 17-12 (.586) since 2010 in road games when they score the first points of the game.
- The Pack had seven points in the first quarter and are now 77-35-2 (.684) since 2006 in games when they score at least seven points in the first quarter.
- Aaron Jones scored a TD in his third straight game. The team record is seven straight games held by Ahman Green and Paul Hornung.
- Minnesota placekicker Dan Bailey missed a pair of field goal attempts in the game. Green Bay is 19-13-1 since 2010 when the opponents’ kicker misses at least one field goal attempt in a game.
- The game was tied at 14-14 at halftime. Green Bay is now 2-6 in road games since 2002 when the score is tied at half.
- Minnesota held a 10-point lead going into the fourth quarter, 24-14. The Pack is 2-21 in their last 23 road games when they go into the fourth quarter behind by 10 or more points.
- Minnesota QB Kirk Cousins had three TD passes and 342 yards passing. Cousins now has three career games against the Packers with three or more TD passes and 300+ yards passing in the same game. Drew Brees tops this list with four such games.
- Adam Thielen had 125 yards receiving and became the 14th player to have three or more career games with 100+ yards receiving against the Packers. Randy Moss had seven games to top this stat. He is followed by Elroy Hirsch and Calvin Johnson with six such games.
- Green Bay only scored three points in the second half. Since 2000, the Packers are 11-34 (.244) in games when they score three or fewer points in the second half of a contest.
- The Pack had only 25:33 time of possession in the game. Since 2006 they are 4-13 in away games when they have the ball less than 26 minutes in a game and are 9-18 (.333) in all games since 2006 when they have the ball less than 26 minutes in a game.
- Cousins had a Passer Rating of 129.5 in the game. Teams are 49-4-1 (.917) against the Packers when they have a QB with a Passer Rating above 125. Cousins became the ninth opposing QB to have two career games against the Packers with a Passer Rating of 125 or better. The others: Troy Aikman, Drew Brees, Brett Favre, Bill Munson, Matthew Stafford, Fran Tarkenton, John Unitas and Bill Wade.
- The Packers are now 5-14 (.109) in road games when they score less than 20 points in the game. They have lost eight straight road games when they tally less than 20 points.