Written and Compiled by Jerry Tapp
Here are some of the numbers that helped define the Packers 34-24 win over the Dallas Cowboys on October 6.
- The game started at 3:25 CST. Green Bay has now won six of their last seven games that started at 3:25 CST. They are 15-5 (.750) in 3:25 CST starts since the 2014 season.
- Green Bay has now won three straight games on the road versus the Cowboys. The Pack has also won six of their last seven regular season games against Dallas.
- The win was only the third in their last eight road games in October.
- Aaron Rodgers is now 5-2 in his seven regular season starts versus the Cowboys. He is also 2-0 in a pair of post-season starts versus Dallas.
- The Packers lost the coin toss and are now 7-6 in road games since 2015 when they lose the coin toss.
- Green Bay’s defense had three takeaways and the offense did not have a turnover. Green Bay is 13-1 since 2010 in games where they have zero turnovers and the opponents have three or more in a game.
- The Packers are 73-13-2 (.841) in games when they do not have a turnover. The 88 turnover-less games are the third most in the NFL since 2000 behind the New England Patriots (110) and the Kansas City Chiefs (90).
- Green Bay had three interceptions in the game. They have now won 19 straight games when they have three or more interceptions, and are 33-3 (.917) since 2000 when they have three or more interceptions in a contest.
- Aaron Jones had four TD via runs. He is the 12th Green Bay Packers player to have three or more rushing TDs in a game and the fourth to have four or more rushing TDs in a game. Jim Taylor had three games with four TD runs to top the list. The other Packers with four TD runs in a game are Dorsey Levens and Terdell Middleton.
- Jones became the first player in the NFL to score 24 or more points in a game this season and the first to do so since Derrick Henry had 24 points for the Tennessee Titans on December 6, 2018 versus the Jaguars. He became the seventh Green Bay player to score 20 or more points in a regular season game: The others: Donny Anderson, Paul Hornung, Dorsey Levens, Terdell Middleton, Sterling Sharpe and Jim Taylor.
- Green Bay has outscored their opponents 42-3 in the first quarter this season.
- Green Bay had a 14-0 lead at the end of the first quarter. They are 21-11 (.656) since 1966 in games when they score 14 or more points in the first quarter of a road game.
- Green Bay is now 36-22 (.621) in road games since 2000 when they hold the opposition scoreless in the first quarter.
- Green Bay held the Cowboys scoreless in the first half. They are now 31-9 (.775) in the Super Bowl era (since 1966) in road games when they hold the opponents scoreless in the first half.
- Aaron Jones became the sixth player in NFL history to have 100 yards rushing, 75 yards receiving and four TDs in a regular season game. The others: Clinton Portis, Shaun Alexander, Larry Brown, Gale Sayers and Dub Jones. Jones was the first player in league history to do it in a road game.
- Za’Darius Smith had two sacks in the game; he also had two sacks in the third game of the season. Green Bay won both games.
- Green Bay had a 31-10 lead at the end of the third quarter. NFL teams are 1903-5 (.995) in the Super Bowl era (since 1966) in games where they take a lead of 20 points or more into the fourth quarter. Green Bay is 78-0.
- Dak Prescott had 463 yards passing in the game. He became the fifth QB in NFL history to have 450 or more yards passing in a regular season game versus the Packers. The others: Matthew Stafford, Philip Rivers, Ben Roethlisberger and Donovan McNabb. The Packers are 3-2 in these games.
- Amari Cooper had 226 yards receiving in the contest. It was the third most receiving yards by a player in a game against the Pack. Julio Jones had 259 in a game versus the Pack on 12/8/2014 and Calvin Johnson had 244 yards in a 1/1/2012 game.
- Dallas tallied 563 total yards in the game, third most against the Packers since 1966. Green Bay is now 5-11 (.313) in games when the opposition gains 500 or more total yards.
- Green Bay is now 100-8 (.926) when they score 30 or more points in a game. They have now won 11 straight when they reach 30 points in a game. They are 43-5 (.896) in road games since 2000 when they score 30 or more points. They have won 12 of their last 13 games on the road when they score 30+ in a contest.
- Aaron Rodgers had 0 TD passes and 0 interceptions in the game. Of his 170 regular season games in his career, Rodgers has had 0 TDs in 21 games, 15 of those were games he started. In the 15 games started by Rodgers where he did not have a TD pass, the Pack is now 5-10. Green Bay is 5-7 in games where Rodgers does not have a TD pass and no interceptions in a game.