PACKERSTATS-Game #9-2019 season
Here are some of the numbers that helped define the Packers 26-11 road loss to the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday, November 3.
- The 26-11 score was only the second time that score had ended an NFL regular season game. The other time was on November 26, 2017 when the Jets defeated the Texans 26-11.
- The Packers scored exactly 11 points for only the second time in their history. The other time? A 35-11 loss to the Detroit Lions on December 31, 2017.
- Playing on the west coast has not been good for the Packers (they have an upcoming road game in California against the San Francisco 49ers in Week 12, November 24) in the past few years. The Pack is 2-6 in games played in the Pacific Time Zone since 2012.
- This game against the Chargers was a 3:25pm start. Green Bay is 6-6 in their last 12 games played with a mid-afternoon Sunday kickoff.
- Green Bay ended their matchups against the AFC West this season with a 3-1 record. They are 16-4 versus the AFC West since 2003. The only 4-0 record against the AFC West during that time was in 2007.
- Despite the loss to the Chargers, the Packers still hold a 10-2 record against the Chargers in their history. That 10-2 record (.833 winning percentage) is still the best against any of the other 31 current NFL franchises.
- The Packers won the coin toss. They are, however, only 6-14 (.300) in their last 20 road games when they win the opening coin toss, including losing eight of their last nine.
- The Chargers scored first in the game. The Packers are only 13-22 (.371) since 2015 in games where the opponents score first in the contest.
- Los Angeles had a 9-0 lead at halftime. Green Bay is now 6-16 (.273) since 2000 in games where they are held scoreless in the first half. They are 1-9 in road games since 2000 in games when they do not score in the first half.
- With a win last week in Kansas City, the Packers were looking to win back-to-back road games. With the loss, Green Bay has not won road games in consecutive weeks since 2012 when they defeated the Texans and Rams in road games in consecutive weeks.
- The Chargers had a 19-3 lead going into the fourth quarter. Green Bay is now 9-83 (.098) since 1966 in games where they have three or fewer points going into the fourth quarter.
- Green Bay only had 24:09 Time of Possession in the game to Los Angeles’ 35:51. Green Bay is 9-22 (.290) in games since 2000 when they have less than 25 minutes TOP in a game.
- The Pack had only 13 first downs in the contest. The team is 6-14 (.300) in their last 20 games when they have 13 or fewer first downs in a game.
- The team had only 45 yards rushing in the game and is now 2-6 since 2010 when they tally less than 50 yards rushing in a contest.
- Green Bay had only 184 total yards in the game to the Chargers 442. Since 1970, NFL teams are 26-345 (.070) in games where they have less than 200 total yards and their opponents have 400 or more total yards. Green Bay is 0-13 in such games.
- Aaron Rodgers had only 161 passing yards in the game. Green Bay is 1-10 in games started by Rodgers where he has less than 170 yards passing in the game.
- Rodgers’ Passer Rating for the game was 85.5. Green Bay is 12-29 (.293) in games where Rodgers has a Passer Rating under 86.