Packers Numbers Crunches – Week #14 win over Seattle
Here are some of the numbers that helped define the Packers 38-10 win over the Seattle Seahawks on December 11.
- The Packers have now won four of their last five against NFC West opponents. They are 16-7 against the NFC West during the Mike McCarthy era and 9-2 at home against that division since 2006.
- The temperature at game time was 26 degrees. Since 2000 they are 27-10-1 in games when the temperature is under 30 degrees at game time and 25-5-1 at home in those games.
- Davante Adams scored on a 66-yard TD pass from Aaron Rodgers in the first quarter. It was the first TD pass of 60+ yards in his career. It was the longest TD play for the Pack since 11/9/2014 when Rodgers hit Jordy Nelson with a 73-yard TD pass in a game versus the Bears. Since 2000 the Packers have scored 25 TDs of 60 or more yards; Jordy Nelson has been on the receiving end of 10 of those scoring plays.
- Rodgers had three TD passes in the game and now has 32 for the season. It is his sixth season with 30+ TD passes tying him with Tom Brady for fourth place on the all-time list of most 30+ TD pass seasons in the league. Drew Brees, Brett Favre and Peyton Manning are tied for first with nine seasons with 30 or more TD passes.
- Mason Crosby missed a field in yesterday’s game, although it did not factor in the final decision. Green Bay is 10-4 since 2014 in games when he misses a field goal attempt. Crosby had eight points in the game (one field goal and five extra points). The Pack is 65-16-1 in games when Crosby tallies eight or more points in a contest.
- Green Bay scored first in the game and has now won six straight at home when they score first.
- Damarious Randall had two of the team’s five interceptions. The Packers are 23-3 in the last 26 times when a player has two or more picks in a game for the team.
- The team has now won 21 straight when they have four or more interceptions in a game. In the 39 games in history where the team had five or more interceptions, the team is 36-3 with two of those losses coming in 1953 and one in 1955.
- Green Bay had a 21-3 lead at halftime. They have now won 52 straight at home when they have a lead of 14 points or more at halftime; the last loss was to the Lions in 1983.
- Adams had another 100-yard receiving game. Of the last nine 100-yard games by a receiver for the Packers, Adams has had four of them.
- Rodgers QBR for the game was 150.8, his fourth career game with a QBR over 150. The Packers are 17-0 when Rodgers has a QBR of 135 and above, and they are 30-2 when his QBR in a game is 120 or above.
- Jordy Nelson had his 12th career game with multiple TD receptions. He is tied with Sterling Sharpe with 12 games with 2+ TD receptions. Antonio Freeman tops this category for the team with 13 such games.
- The Packers allowed only 10 points in the game and have now won 13 straight when they allow 10 or fewer points in a game. They are 28-1 in games since 2006 when the opposition scores 10 or fewer points. They have now won 53 straight games at home when they hold the opposition to 10 or fewer points; the last loss was in 1991 when the Bears won 10-0 in a game on November 24.