Packers Numbers Crunches: Week #12 win over Philly
Here are some of the numbers that helped define the Packers 27-13 win over the Philadelphia Eagles on November 28.
- The Packers have had a losing record on Monday nights during the Mike McCarthy era. Even with yesterday’s win, the Pack is 7-8 on Mondays since 2006, although they have now won three straight on Monday.
- Davante Adams had a pair of TD receptions in the game, the second time in his career. Green Bay is 18-2 in the last 20 games when a receiver gets two or more TD receptions in a contest.
- The Packers have won six of the last seven games on the road when they score first. Since 2006, the Pack is 25-15 when they score first in an away game.
- Green Bay had a 14-10 lead at halftime. Since 2010, the Packers are 22-6 when they have the lead at halftime in a game on the road. They have won 12 of their last 13 road games when they have the lead at half.
- Green Bay held a 17-13 lead going into the fourth quarter. The Packers have now won 11 straight when they have a lead of three points or more in a road game going into the fourth quarter.
- The Packers scored points in all four quarters in the game. They have now won 15 straight when they score in all four quarters; they are 85-15 in their last 100 games (dating back to 1995) when they score points in each of the four quarters.
- Adams had five receptions for 113 yards. It was his fourth career 100-yard receiving game… the Pack is 3-1 in those games.
- The Packers offensive line did not allow a sack in the contest. Since 2010, the team is 7-2 when the QB is not sacked in a game. Since 2000, the Packers are 31-10 when they do not allow a sack in a contest.
- Aaron Rodgers completed 30 of 39 passes (a completion percentage of 76.9). In the 25 starts when Rodgers completed 75% or more of his passes, the Packers are 24-1. The only loss was in 2010 to the Chicago Bears.
- The Pack did not have a turnover in the game and is 16-3 in their last 19 games when they do not turn over the ball. Since 2000, Green Bay is 61-9-1 when they have zero turnovers in a game.