“B4” Sports Trivia: The Super Bowl
“B4” Sports Trivia is a bonus feature of Sports Stats ‘on Tapp’ (Answers for the four “B4” questions are listed at the end of the blog.)
1. The New England Patriots won back-to-back Super Bowls in Super Bowls 38 and 39. Name the last team to win back-to-back Super Bowls “B4” the Patriots.
2. Bill Belichick has been the New England coach since the 2000 NFL season. Who was the Patriots coach “B4” Belichick?
3. Eli Manning took over as starting QB of the New York Giants in November of 2004. Who was the Giants starting QB “B4” Eli?
4. Tom Coughlin has been the Giants coach since 2004. For what NFL team was Coughlin head coach “B4” the Giants?
1. Denver won Super Bowl 32 and 33.
2. Pete Carroll.
3. Kurt Warner
4. Jacksonville Jaguars